Top 10 Home Remedies for Dark Circles
Ugly Dark Circles under the eyes are caused due to lack of sleep, fatigue, stress, deficiency or some disease. They spoil the beauty of the face and give one a very haggard look. Here are some very simple and cost-effective home remedies which will help you get rid of these dark circles. These remedies will not only help bring back the sparkle in your eyes but will also bring back the lost glow, back on your face.
- Applying Peeled Potato or Grated Potato overnight on your eyes at least three times a week helps remove Dark Circles.
- Applying juice of grated cucumber around and under the eye with the help of cotton balls helps reduce Dark Circles.
- Massaging your eyes with almond oil at bed time daily for 2 weeks helps reduce dark circles to a great extent.
- Applying paste of lemon juice, tomato puree, orange lentil flour and turmeric powder on the dark circles for 15 minutes proves to be very beneficial.
- Place tea bags on your eyes as the caffeine in tea bags helps in reducing the puffiness around the eye.Thereby reducing dark circles to a great extent.
- Proper rest and sleep for at least for 7-8 hrs daily brings about great reduction of dark circles.
- Eating fresh fruits, green vegetables which are rich in fiber not only nourishes the eyes and skin but also the whole body.
- Drinking plenty of water (more than 15 glasses) helps keep the skin, under and around the eye hydrated and prevents it from getting dry and dull.
- When you are very tired just place thin cold cucumber slices on the eyes, this will bring about immediate relief.
- Dip two cotton balls in rose water and place them on your eyes. This will help relieve dark circles.