Dry Skin Made to Glow through Home Remedies
Through the use of these simple, cost effective home remedies you can transform your dry skin naturally into a smooth, soft, supple, and glowing skin. There are no harsh effects of chemicals and the elements of cure are easily available in the market.
- Mash a banana with milk and apply on the face and leave it for 20 minutes. Wash it with cold water to get a skin that will glow. This acts as a moisturizer and helps tighten the skin.
- Apply mashed banana, honey, lemon juice and margarine on face for overnight. Smear on hands and feet, and wash off in the morning (wear gloves in hands and socks in feet).
Mashed banana along with honey when applied on the face brings about a glow on the face.
- Apply honey on your face and neck. After 20 minutes wash it off with cold water. This will make your skin glow and will make it soft and smooth.
- Also, the white of the egg when mixed with honey and applied on the face for 20 minutes brings about a great glow.
- Make a paste of one teaspoon of walnut powder, honey and lemon juice. Scrub your face with this paste and leave it for 20 minutes. Wash it with cold water.
- Papaya is excellent for the skin. Rubbing a piece of papaya on the face and neck for 15 minutes brings about an amazing glow.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of turmeric (haldi) powder in orange juice. Scrub it on your face and neck and leave it for 20 minutes. Wash it with cold water.
- Boil cabbage in water and later wash your face with this water.
- Dry mango peels in the sun, powder it well, add 1 teaspoon milk powder to the mixture and rub on face, neck, and hands. Wash it off after 15 minutes. This brings about a great glow
- Mix one cup of sugar with 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice. While taking bath, lather your body and face heavily with a soft soap like Dove. Scrub the whole body and face with the sugar mixture on the lather. This mixture helps in scrubbing out the dead skin.