Top 10 Home Remedies that Help Prevent Body Odor
Here are some effective home remedies which help combat body odor. They are not only cost effective but are also easily available in the market.
1. In the bathing water, add a few cups of tomato juice. Soak yourself in this water for about 15 minutes. This method helps reduce body odor to a great extent
2. Add a tablespoon of honey to tepid water for the final rinse after your bath. This will help keep body odor in check.
3. Adding a teaspoon of alum to your bath water will cause you to smell fresh all day long.
4. In summer, adding a cup full of vinegar to your bath water or a cup full of camphor oil to your bath water will reduce body odor to a great extent.
5. Baking soda helps absorb chemicals; when applied on the body it helps remove body odors.
6. Boil mint leaves and add it to your bath water. Keep some aside for a special dousing for your armpits and between the thighs.
7. To combat the unpleasant armpit odor apply cider vinegar. It serves as the best body odor home remedy treatment.
8. Eat healthy food that contains loads of fiber, whole grains, wheat, soy products and green leafy veggies.
9. During summers, itâ€™s best to wear cotton clothes that soak sweat. This will help reduce the intensity of body odor.
10. Boil neem leaves in water, let it cool down and bathe with it. This helps reduce body odor to a great extent.