Natural Remedies for Teeth Whitening
There are various reasons why our teeth looses its white shine. However, whatever be the reasons for the yellow coloring on the teeth, there are some simple home remedies which will help remove the yellow stain and give your teeth a beautiful white glow.
- Take a teaspoon of lemon juice and a tsp of salt. Make a paste of it and apply this juice on your yellow teeth. They will become white.
- Rubbing the bark of walnut tree helps remove stains from the teeth.
- Brushing the teeth with apple cider vinegar everyday helps whiten the teeth.
- Baking Soda when used as toothpaste helps in making your teeth white.
- The inner white part of an orange peel when rubbed on the teeth brings about a lovely white shine.
- Dry some Bay leaves and orange peel, make a paste of it and rub it on your teeth. It is an excellent teeth whitener and brings about quick results.
- Gargling the teeth with a cupful of water and rock salt every night helps remove all kinds of tooth problems.
- Chewing of raw spinach also helps in teeth whitening.
- Eat foods like carrots, celery, cucumber, broccoli, apples and strawberries in raw form.These fruits help strengthen and bring a glow to the teeth.
- Strawberries are also, excellent teeth whiteners. Rub a strawberry on your teeth daily, it will help remove stains.
These home remedies when used regularly for a period of time brings about effective results.