Top 10 Home Remedies for Hair Loss.
Hair Loss is mainly caused due to hormonal changes. However, there are other causes also that lead to hair loss. Hair Loss often tends to affect oneâ€™s self esteem to a great extent. People spend so much of money in trying to find a cure for this problem.
Here are some simple home remedies, which are very efficient and help minimize hair loss.
- After you have a hair bath, massage the scalp for 10 to 15 minutes. This stimulates the blood circulation and strengthens the hair follicles in the scalp.
- Aloe Vera Gel and coconut milk when massaged into the scalp and left for half an hour proves to be very useful. Repeat this procedure thrice a week.
- Honey with egg yolk when massaged into the hair and left for Â½ hour proves to be very beneficial.
- Massage almond oil on scalp 2-3 times a day, daily. This will stop further hair loss.
- Applying juice of coriander leaves on the head, proves to be very useful in controlling hair loss.
- Mix equal amount of warm castor and almond oil and massage over scalp at least once a week. This will prevent further hair loss.
- Grind lime seeds and black pepper in equal number in some water and apply on the scalp regularly.
- Place raw mango pulp in some oil for a year. Massage this oil on the scalp frequently.
- Apply a paste of hot olive oil, honey, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder before bath and let it stay for 15 minutes. This will strengthen the hair follicles.
- Rinse hair with a mix of apple cider vinegar and sage tea to help hair grow.