Home Remedies to Lighten Dark Underarms
Do you avoid wearing sleeveless dresses due to your dark underarms?
Is lifting your hand while wearing a sleeveless embarrassing?
Well if your answer is yes to the above two questions, here is an article, which will help you, deal with the problem.
These are some simple home remedies, reasonable and easily available, which will help lighten the skin under the arm and you get rid of dark underarms.
- Lemon slices when rubbed on the armpits helps lighten the skin and is one of the best remedy for dark underarms.
- The juice of cucumber mixed with lime juice and a pinch of turmeric powder applied before bathing also proves to be very helpful in dark underarm treatment.
- A paste made of gram flour; a pinch of turmeric powder and 1tsp of sandalwood powder mixed with limejuice also proves to be very helpful.
- Some deodorants cause darkening of the skin under the arm, Using alum powder instead of deodorants helps avod body odour and helps in cure of dark underarm problem.
- Baking powder rubbed on the armpits after having a bath gives a benefiting soothing effect.
- Vitamin E oil when applied on the armpits also proves to be very helpful. Armpits can be washed with coconut oil too.
- Cotton clothes should be worn in summer in order to avoid fungal infection. It is better to wax the armpit instead of shaving, as it not only removes the hair but also the dead skin along with it.
Try out these remedies and enjoy being liberated from the fear of dark armpits.