Home Remedies For Hair Loss
Hair Loss is one factor, which affects the confidence levels of an individual to a great extent. Here are some natural home remedies, which will help you deal with the problem.
- Massage the scalp with uncooked egg yolk, leave for 1 hour and wash. This helps strengthen the roots of the hair.
- Boil 1 cup of water, add 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds, cook for 5 minutes, cool and drink.
- Rub olive oil into the scalp to reduce hair loss.
- Boil rosemary leaves in water, strain and save the liquid in a glass bottle. Use to wash the hair every day. You can also put the rosemary water in a sprayer and spray the hair every morning.
- Wash hair regularly with cold and clean water. After washing the hair rub the scalp with fingertips well. It is a simple way and beneficial remedy against hair loss.
- Massage aloe Vera gel or coconut milk over the scalp; leave it for about one hour. After this rinse the hair with warm water. It gives amazing results if one uses this massage at least 3-4 times a week.
- Include plenty of protein and iron in your diet. Also take mineral supplements like calcium, magnesium, and zinc.
- Do not use hair dryers, and do not use hair dyes (synthetic hair colors.
Try out these remedies and flaunt your hair with pride and grace.