Manage Your Dry and Frizzy Hair with Effective Home Remedies
It is commonly observed that dry hairs are rough and thin. The major drawback of dry hairs is that they easily susceptible to damage, tangles, breakage and split ends. Besides all these pollution, sun, wind and synthetic products add on to the problem. Other factors which enhance the problems of dry hair are electric curlers, excessive blow drying, coloring and straightening irons. But the good news is that you can easily take proper care of your dry and unmanageable hair at home also with the help of simple home remedies. Some of the most effective home remedies to manage your dry hairs are listed below:
- Take egg white separately and whip it thoroughly. Add 1 tbsp of water to egg yolk and whip it till turns to be a creamy mixture. Now mix both egg white and yolk together. With the help of warm water wet your hair. Make sure that you remove excessive moisture from your hair. With the help of your fingertips apply the egg mixture on your scalp. Gently massage your scalp until the froth is formed. Rinse your hair thoroughly with cold water.
- Mayonnaise can be effective in managing dry hair. Take at least Â½ cup of mayonnaise and heat it until it becomes oily. Apply this oily mayonnaise to your unwashed hair and with the help of a plastic bag or swimmerâ€™s cap cover your hair. Allow it to stand for at least 15 minutes and then wash it off with the help of shampoo.
- Beer is highly effective in adding a healthy sheen to your dull and dry hair. Before you style or blow-dry your hair simply with the help of pump bottle spray beer on your hair. Beer makes your hair manageable with a healthy shine. Donâ€™t worry about the odor as it quickly disappears.
- You can make a hair pack for dry hairs. To prepare this hair pack you need a over ripe banana, rotten avocado and a mushy. Mash all these together and massage your hair with this mixture. Leave this mixture at least for 15 minutes after that wash your hair.
- Try and avoid over-shampooing your hair as it washes away your hairâ€™s protective oil. It is better to use mild shampoo for washing your hair.
- Make it a point to condition your hair regularly. After every shampoo use a conditioner.
- Split ends are the major problems faced by dry hairs. Make sure that you trim off your split ends regularly.
- When going out in sunlight cover your hair.
- In case you are going for swimming make it a point to wear swimmerâ€™s cap. Chlorinated water damages your hair.
- After exposure to chlorinated water you require a deep conditioning.