Fight Fatigue with 15 Homely Ways
Fatigue is a condition experienced by everyone regardless of age, job and position. Fatigue is also called as lethargy, exhaustion, lassitude, languidness, etc. At the end of the day, physical and mental strain can make one feel completely drained.
Causes of Fatigue:
The major causes for this fatigue and exertion are listed below:
- Insufficient food
- Denatured foods
- Intestinal parasites
- Lack of sleep
- Sluggish thyroid
- Low blood sugar and blood pressure
- Mental tension
- Liver damage
- Any sort of infection
- Food allergy
Home Remedies for Fatigue:
Moderate fatigue can be easily cured with relaxation and complete rest. But chronic fatigue needs special care and attention. Chronic fatigue can be easily treated with the help of effective home remedies. Some of the effective home remedies for fatigue are listed below:
- For effective rejuvenation make sure that you eat healthy and balanced diet. Try to include lots of fresh vegetables, fruits and seeds, nuts and grains in your daily diet.
- Sprouts are best source of natural vitamins and minerals and also an excellent way to eat seeds. Make sure that you include sprouts in your diet.
- Minerals especially potassium, calcium, sodium and zinc play an important role in combating fatigue. Make sure that you include vegetables and fruits rich in minerals in your diet. Besides natural sources you can even take vitamin and mineral supplements.
- Various research studies show that small mid-meals are effective in overcoming fatigue. Hence try to eat fresh fruits, nuts, fruits juice, dry fruits, etc. during 11 a.m., 4 p.m. and before going to bed.
- It is observed that dehydration also sometimes leads to fatigue hence make it a point to drink lot of water. At least try to drink 8 glasses of water daily.
- Basil tea is one of the effective home remedies for fatigue. Take few fresh basil leaves and prepare tea. Drink this basil tea daily at least once.
- To overcome fatigue drink lot of raw vegetable juices especially carrot juice. You take carrot juice separately or in combination with other vegetables like cucumber or beet root.
- Drink lot of fruit juices especially grape juice. Grape juice is effective immediate restoring of energy.
- For instant energy take few dates with a glass of milk, this is most effective home remedy for fatigue. Dates are great source of energy and essential minerals and vitamins.
- To get relieved from physical strain and tiredness, to cup of tea add a pinch of cardamom powder. This is simplest yet beneficial home remedy for fatigue.
- For instant energy mix equal quantity of lemon juice and grapefruit. Daily drink 1 glass of this refreshing and energizing combination of juice. This is considered to be one of the most beneficial home remedies for fatigue.
- It is advisable to avoid temporary energizer like coffee, eating sugar, smoking, alcohol, tranquilizers, aspirin or other drugs. These are effective for a short duration and plunges all the energy afterwards, making it worse than before.
- Make sure that you get restful and sound sleep every night. Rest and sleep are the best rejuvenators.
- Regular exercise maintains proper blood circulation. Hence try to maintain a regular exercising schedule this will help you in combating fatigue.
- Meditation and yoga are also helpful in fighting fatigue.
Diet for Fatigue:
Fatigue can be easily cured with some changes in your lifestyle and dietary habits. There is no special diet for fatigue but you need to plan your diet carefully so as to keep you energized throughout the day. Your diet for fatigue should consists of a combination of carbohydrates and proteins. Make sure that you eat your breakfast without fail as breakfast is the primary source of energy. Try to get all the minerals, vitamins and essential nutrients in your diet for fatigue. Lastly drink a lot of water this will be beneficial in removing all the toxic and waste material from your body and rejuvenate your system.