Homemade Teeth Whiteners
Face is considered to be mirror reflecting your deep hidden thought, emotions and thoughts. A sparkling white smile adds a special glow and grace to your face. But your habit of drinking tea, black coffee, wine, soda and smoking Â Â Â can stain and discolor your teeth. Besides that some medications also discolor your teeth. But you need not worry as you can whiten your smile with some effective homemade teeth whiteners.
Besides whitening your teeth, these homemade teeth whitening recipes are beneficial in keeping your gums and teeth healthy. These recipes are effective in removing plaque and controlling tartar formation. Check out some of the effective homemade teeth whiteners listed below:
- Mix 1 tsp of table salt and 3 tsp of baking soda, use this mixture daily as tooth power. This is one of the effective homemade teeth whiteners.
- Take 3 parts of each baking soda, vitamin C, calcium, magnesium and finely grounded prickly ash bark. Now add 1 part of each sea salt and Echinacea powder and Â½ part of goldenseal powder. Mix well all the ingredients and use about Â¼ tsp of this homemade teeth whitener daily for fruitful results.
- To 1 tsp of common salt add 1 tsp of lemon juice and make a smooth paste. Use this paste to brush your discolored and stained teeth.
- Make a smooth paste of 1 tsp of baking soda by adding few drops of hydrogen peroxide. Use this homemade teeth whitener at least twice a week.
- Mix 1 tsp of vodka, Â½ tsp of salt and few drops of oregano oil to 2 tbsp of baking soda and make a smooth paste. Use this homemade paste regularly but in case you have bonding on your teeth then it is advisable to avoid as oregano might stain it.
- To Â½ tsp of soda bi-carbonate add water and make a fine paste. Use it regularly; this is effective homemade teeth whitener.