Natural Remedies for Haemorrhoids
A patient of haemorrhoid is advised to fast for two to three days and allowed to take lemon juice and honey. He should take cold water enema regularly during the fasting. He can also take fruits like papaya and cheeku as fruit diet. This natural remedy can alleviate haemorrhoids to great extent. This article gives few natural remedies for Haemorrhoids.
Here are few natural remedies for haemorrhoid (piles):
- Drinking a glassful of buttermilk after eating a blend made of black mustard paste and yogurt is a best remedy to treat haemorrhoid.
- Some of the asanas helpful in alleviating haemorrhoids are Vajrasana, Siddhasana, Guptasana, Gornukhasana, Padangushthasana, Pashchimottanasana, Sarvangasana and Halasana. The practice, of Ashwini Mudra, Moolbandha, Nadisliodhana and Shitali Pranayama is also highly beneficial.
- Peels of a pomegranate can be useful. Put few peels in a vessel of water and bring the water to a boil. Drink a glassful of this water once in the morning and once in the evening. This remedy helps in removing the piles quickly.
- Goatâ€™s milk can be used to cure haemorrhoid. Take a quarter litre of goatâ€™s milk. Keep it for curdling overnight. In the morning, add an equal quantity of carrot juice to it. Blend them together and drink it. Freshly prepared goatâ€™s milk yogurt with some freshly chopped carrots can also be taken. This is a very effective remedy for the treatment of bleeding haemorrhoids.
- Mud pack over abdomen and over anus and cold water hip bath are very effective natural remedies for piles.
- Prepare some buttermilk from cowâ€™s milk. In this add some peppercorns, ginger and rock salt. Drink this twice a day. This reduces the pains of the piles and helps in treating them on an urgent basis.
- Take some white radish. Grate it and extract its juice. Mix this juice with a little honey. Apply this mixture directly on the affected parts. This will provide relief to the piles and will help in the treatment.
- Take one small onion and add about three tablespoonfuls of sugar to it. The onion should be raw for better effects. This onion with sugar is meant to be eaten twice everyday. This method works especially in case of bleeding piles, but it can be effective for dry piles also.
- The patient is advised to avoid sweet and spicy foods for the quick relief from the treatment procedure.