Nature Cure for Sunburn
Summer is fast approaching and the common complain is sunburn.
is a burn or damage to a living tissue such as skin. It is caused due to overexposure of ultraviolet radiation. Some of the prominent symptoms of sunburn are reddish skin, dizziness, hot skin and general fatigue. In this article we give
a few natural ways to cure sunburn.
- Take 1:6 ratio of tomato juice and buttermilk. Apply this on the sun burnt area and wash it after half an hour. This is one of the effective nature cures for Sunburn.
- Dip a cloth in milk and apply to the affected area. This will provide instant relief to the burn.
- Take cucumber and slice it. Apply the slice on the sun-burnt area. It soothes by providing coolness to the effected area.
- Burning sensation of the skin can be relieved at once by applying the paste of sandalwood powder.
- Rubbing mustard oil in the affected area is another effective natural remedy for skin burn. This is also helpful in relieving pain and itching sensation on the skin.
- Apply equal proportions of olive oil and vinegar to the affected area. Wash after an hour. This will bring immediate relief from sunburn.
- Lavender oil massage is also a good natural remedy for sunburn.
- Take some cabbage leaves and boil them. Once cooled mash them and apply on the tanned areas. Wash them after 15 minutes. This is a good remedy for sunburn,
- It is proven that applying aloe vera is beneficial in treating sunburns.
- Take some wheat flour and make its paste by adding olive oils and milk. Apply this to the affected area and wash it once it dries. This is one of the effective nature cures for sunburn.
- Rub green gourd directly on the affected area for 3 to 4 times a day. This helps in removing the effects of sunburn.