How Can Natural Remedies Cure Anti-Aging Skin?
As we age, skin care becomes important. It is difficult to choose the product which works best for your aging skin. There are various natural anti-aging products available for the treatment of aging skin.
It is important that some anti aging treatments are harsh to the skin and may have side- effects such as irritation and redness of the skin. Some products also contain preservatives and chemicals which can also cause irritation and some allergic reactions. Hence, natural anti-aging product proves to be effective, eco- friendly and also inexpensive substitute for the treatment of the problem.
Steps for Anti-Aging skin care:
Anti-Aging Natural Remedies:
Following are some of the anti-aging recipes described in following skin care steps-
- Honey is a natural anti-aging ingredient which contains nutrient that prevent and reverse aging signs.
- Potassium is an important mineral in honey which kills bacteria and removes dead skin cells.
- These dead skin cells accumulate and cause age spots and wrinkles.
- Honey is a natural moisturiser and prevents dryness.
Honey cleanser –
- Â½ cup honey
- Â½ cup mild soap
- Â½ cup water
- Pour the contents into a pour bottle and wash your face as required.
- Witch hazel is a natural skin inflammation reliever and an astringent which refines pores.
- It contains antioxidants and protect the skin from the damage of free radicals.
- The free radicals cause premature skin aging and come from Ultra violet rays, electronics and pollution.
- To minimize pores and prevent wrinkles apply witch hazel twice daily after cleaning the face.
- Vitamin E oil and olive oil naturally treat deep wrinkles and reverse fine lines.
- Olive oil includes oleic acid and makes skin permeable for nutrients and Vitamin E repairs damaged cells and produces collagen.
- Mix 1tsp of vitamin E oil and 1 tsp of olive oil and apply to the skin before bed.
- Skin will regain its glow and youthful smoothness in the morning.