What are the Benefits of Coffee mask?
We enjoy our mornings with a hot cup of coffee. Other effective use of coffee grounds can enhance our looks. Hence, a natural coffee mask can be prepared at home and used as a scrub for face and body.
As coffee contains an antioxidant Caffeine and acts as a stimulant. This stimulant property is also true when it comes to facial care. When the coffee mask is applied to skin, it can improve the blood circulation and it gives the appearance of freshness.
Coffee Mask Benefits:
- The exfoliation removes the dead skin cells.
- Makes skin smooth and silky.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Gives a glow of freshness.
- It also acts as a cellulite scrub and helps remove the fluids present between fat cells and hence, diminishes the cellulite.
Coffee mask for acne:
Coffee mask is beneficial for acne prone skin and can easily be prepared at home. To make a natural coffee mask at home, you will need following ingredients -
- 3 tbsp of used finely ground coffee
- a small glass of milk
Directions to make a Coffee Mask:
- Finely ground the coffee and add into a bowl.
- Stir milk in the ground coffee and blend well.
- Do not make the paste too diluted or it would not stick during application.
- While application, avoid lips and eyes.
- Gradually massage the mixture to the skin and leave it for 20 minutes.
- While removing the mask, simply massage the paste to skin. As it acts as an exfoliator, do not massage too hard on the sensitive skin.
- Wash it completely with water and pat dry the face.
- Apply moisture on face while it is still damp.
- You will definitely feel the difference in your skin as it becomes more smooth and silky.
Coffee Mask for Oily Skin
- 4 to 5 tbsp of coffee beans
- 4 to 5 tbsp of cocoa butter
- Â½ cup of cream
- Coffee seed powder is rich in natural oil which will helps to clean the skin. Take 4 to 5 tbsp of coffee beans and grind it till it becomes into a powder.
- Take a small bowl and add coffee powder along with 4 tbsp of cocoa butter and mix it well. Make sure that you select the best quality of cocoa butter which can be stored in a cool dark place for a long time.
- Pour Â½ cup of cream in the bowl and stir it well in order to make a paste.
- In order to make the paste more thick, you can add coffee powder and cocoa butter in the bowl.
- Before using the coffee mask, wash your face with lukewarm water. Spread this mask on your face and leave it for 20 minutes. Rinse your face gently with lukewarm water.
Coffee Mask for Normal Skin
- An egg
- Coffee powder
- Break an egg and separate the white from the yolk. Now gently whip the egg white in a bowl.
- Add Â¼ cup of coffee powder in the bowl and mix it together.
- Coffee and egg facial mask is ready to use. Apply it the pack on your face. Be careful while you are applying the coffee mask on your face. Keep the mask for about 15 minutes.
- Rinse your face gently with lukewarm water. You may feel the tightness on your skin caused by the egg after drying.