What are the Causes and Homeopathic Treatment For Hair Fall?
Hair loss can affect people of any age. The condition of hair loss is an indicator of the general health. While hair loss is connected to external factors like hard or soft water, shampoo, oils, dust and pollution, but the major problem is more internal, and is associated with diseases and the general state of nutrition. There are various homeopathic remedies available for this common problem of hair loss.
Most of the hair shed is due to the normal hair cycle. Losing up to 50 hairs per day need not be a cause of alarm. The medical term for hair loss is ‘
‘. In certain conditions, the hair is shed from the root and the follicle is destroyed and can no longer grow, leading to baldness or alopecia.
Homeopathic Treatment for Hair Fall:
The following homeopathic medicines are often found effective in cases of hair loss –
Causes of Hair Fall:
Following are some of the important causes of hair fall –
- Poor nutrition
- Thyroid disorder can cause hair loss
- Acute illness, recent high fever or surgery
- Menstrual disorders and other hormonal imbalance can lead to hair fall in women.
Scalp diseases –
Diseases caused by fungus (Ringworm) of the scalp, psoriasis etc can also cause hair fall.
– Some chemicals including dyes, tints, bleaches, straighteners and permanent waves do not generally cause hair loss, but the hair can become weak and break if any of these chemicals are used too often.
- Strong anti- dandruff shampoos and severe dandruff can damage the hair.
- Frequent washing of the hair and strong shampoos can also cause hair loss.
- Certain medical treatments with strong drugs can also cause hair fall.