What are the Natural Remedies for Piles?
The problem of piles is also called Hemorrhoids. Piles is a condition in which the rectal area gets inflamed due to the swelling in the veins nearby. Sometimes, there is a pain and blood while passing the stools. There are various natural remedies available for piles.
Piles can develop either inside or outside the anus. In case of internal piles, there is swelling, pain and bleeding while in the case of outer one, it is associated with itching and pain.
Nature Cure for Piles:
Cold Water Treatment –
- This helps the swollen veins to get shrink and tones up the walls of rectum.
- The treatment follows the practice of sitting in a tub filled with cold water up to the chin level.
- It should be done twice a day. This is a good natural remedy for piles treatment.
– When the cold compress is applied to the rectal area before sleeping is also beneficial and help in fast relief from the problem.
- Prepare a solution of powdered alum in water and apply frequently.
- The method provides fast relief and is a beneficial natural remedy for piles.
Psyllium Husk –
- Hard stools are the main cause of piles which develops due to constipation.
- Deficiency of fibers in the diet can cause constipation. Hence, when psyllium husk can make stools softer and easier to pass.
- It reduces the inflammation and piles pain.
- It should be taken in water every morning at breakfast and gradually make it to 3 times a day.
It becomes very important to drink plenty of water in the conditions of piles. Amount of water should be increased when you are taking rich fiber diet.
There are some foods that can relieve piles pain –
- Sweet potato
- Dark green leafy vegetable
- Lima beans are beneficial in bleeding piles.
- Black berry, blue berry and cherry juices strengthen the inflamed veins and reduce the swelling.
- It is a great fruit for painful piles.
- Take 2 to 3 figs and soak them in water for 8 to 12 hours.
- Eat these figs twice a day.