Natural Remedies for Buttocks Skin Boil
Boils can have a short and long term cure. When boils are of recurrent nature, they should be treated medicinally. Boils are almost always painful especially when they develop on the buttocks. There are several natural remedies to cure boils on buttocks.
Several reasons can lead to boils development. Boils on buttocks cause discomfort while sitting and lying down. Clothes also cause irritation to boils due to the friction it causes.
Causes for Boils on Buttocks
Boils generally occur due to hair follicle infection and can occur due to numerous reasons –
– Boils are caused by a bacteria named Staphylococcus. Mostly infections develop into abscesses. The bacteria can enter into the body through tiny openings by travelling down a hair to the follicle.
Certain other health problems can also cause boils –
- Poor diet
- Poor hygiene
- Ingrown hair
- Closed sweat glands
- Unhealthy immune system
- Harsh chemicals irritate skin and cause boils
Nature cure for Skin Boils on Buttocks:
There are several ways by which we can reduce or treat skin boils problem –
– Washing the skin with some anti-bacterial soap is helpful as it will prevent bacteria build up.
Skin Scrub –
Regular use of loofah for scrubbing the dead skin is very effective in removing boils on buttocks.
– Mix turmeric powder in butter and apply this on the boils. The healing properties of butter and antiseptic properties of turmeric will aid in bursting of the boil.
Onion and garlic
– Their juice when applied on the boils can cure them effectively.
– Juice of bitter gourd when taken on an empty stomach every morning can give good results as a permanent solution for boils.