Uses of Aromatherapy
Women who applied lavender oil around the perennial region after delivery had improvement after 3rd day and before 5th day.
People who sniff vanilla aroma felt less claustrophobic. Though their heart beat didn’t change. It is evident that vanilla aroma arouses pleasant memories. People who are admitted in intensive care unit get relief when given massage with lavender oil. It is also noticed that keypunch operators make less mistakes when given the aroma.
Chicken soup aroma is good for cold.
If lavender aroma is spread in the bedchamber, elderly people can sleep likes babies without any pills.
Male sexual response:
Usage of lavender or licorice with pumpkin pie accelerates circulation of male sexual organ. Doughnut with black licorice is effective. Cola, lavender or oriental spice are useful for men who are sexually active. Older men prefer vanilla. Aromatherapy is useful in treating male impotence from blood vessel disease and also psychogenic factors.
Other Uses of Aromatherapy:
- Aromatherapy is helpful for women’s problems such as menopausal distress or post menstrual syndrome.
- This also reduces pains and muscular aches as well as increases muscle tone and relaxation.
- It gives relief from tension headaches.
- Blood pressure and stress levels may be reduced.
- Several emotions such as depression, anxiety and grief can be reduced.
- It stimulates immune system and can also fight against infections.
- It improves digestion and decreases abdominal spasm and constipation.
- Certain essential oils are good for skin.
- This helps in curing some respiratory conditions such as sinusitis, tonsillitis and cough.
- Lymphatic drainage and circulation may be enhanced by eliminating toxins and cellulite from the body.
- With aromatherapy, some common ailments such as blocked or stuffy noses and sore throat can also be modified.
- Blood circulation in scalp can be enhanced and also prevents dandruff.
- This boosts immune system too.
- Eliminates toxins from the body.
- Tea tree essential oil is beneficial in treating coughs, cuts, insect bites, rashes and warts.
- Dry and inflamed skin can be healed with lavender essential oil.
- Aromas can treat nausea.
- Body and mind can be soothed such that stress can be cured and muscles may be relaxed.
- Peppermint oil helps in treating irritable bowel syndrome.
- Aromatic massage decreases cortisone levels in kids who suffer from juvenile rheumatoid arthritis.
- Tea tree oil assists in the treatment of onychomycosis, acne and athlete’s foot.