Natural Remedies for Halitosis
Halitosis affects many people. Generally, it is called
. It is condition where an unpleasant smell emits out from the oral cavity of an individual. This is most common ailment. Halitosis usually emits from the mouth but sometimes non-oral parts like gastrointestinal tract, lower and upper respiratory tracts and other diseases associated with kidney may also be one of the cause. Halitosis occurs due to hiatus hernia, diabetes, smoking, tooth infections, poor dental hygiene, etc. In the below lines, you can come across some natural remedies for halitosis.
Natural Remedies for Halitosis:
- The simple and most effective natural cure for halitosis would be fenugreek tea. Prepare tea using fenugreek seeds and drink this regularly.
- Another beneficial remedy would be chewing raw green guava. This cures halitosis and is a helpful remedy for bad breath.
- Rinse mouth with baking soda. This is another useful remedy for solving halitosis problem. Add baking soda to a cup of water and gargle with the solution.
- Cardamoms may be used as a mouth freshener. Chewing cardamoms after having meals and between the long intervals. This cures the problem of halitosis.
- Another useful remedy would be chewing mint leaves.
- Deep breaths are beneficial for curing bad breath. About 30 minutes perform pranayamam.
- Add 2 – 3 drops of oregano oil to drinking water. This aids in solving the problem of bad breath.
- Add little honey to a lemon juice and drink this mixture twice a day. This is an efficient remedy for halitosis.
- Choose mouth wash that contains thymol and eucalyptol. This is very useful in treating bad breath.
- Include plenty of fruits and vegetables in the diet. This is an effective remedy for solving halitosis problem.
- Consume foods which are rich in vitamin C and vitamin E. These aid in reducing bad breath.
- It is also essential to have a balanced diet. Eat foods which contain fruits, grains, vegetables, nuts and seeds.