How to Stop Nose Bleeding Naturally
Nose bleeding is the most common ailment which is observed in both adults and children. This is due to vulnerability of the lining of the nose which contains several tiny blood vessels that tend to bleed easily. Bleeding is due to several causes like nose picking, cold, dryness, infection to the mucus membrane, nose injury and a sudden blow or impact on the nose. Still, several instances exist where nose bleeding occur without any particular reason.
Mostly, nose bleed occurs in the front part of the nose and thus, may be stopped easily. If nose bleeding occurs internally, seek medical professional’s advise. Following lines discuss about the natural treatments for nose bleed.
Natural Remedies for Nose Bleed:
- Blow the nose forcefully. This is the best way to stop nose bleeding as the blood clot comes out at once. The opening in the nose contracts itself when the clot is out.
- Put 1 – 2 drops of lemon juice in the bleeding nostril. This is the best natural remedy for stopping nose bleed.
- Saline water is another best natural treatment for nose bleed. Add a pinch of salt to half a glass of water and spray it into the nose.
- Apple cider vinegar is another beneficial remedy. Apply apple cider vinegar on the bleeding nostril with a cotton ball. This aids the blood to congeal and stops bleeding.
- The most simple and easiest remedy to stop bleeding is to place a wet towel on the head. This is the most beneficial remedy in treating nose bleed.
- Application of ice pack on the exterior of the nose is also an effective way to stop nose bleeding.
- When bleeding occurs, make sure that the surroundings are not dry. Use a humidifier to humidify the air. This prevents nose from working exceedingly hard and thus prevents bleeding.
- Add a tablespoon of goldenseal to a pint of water. Heat this mixture and let the decoction settle down. Snuff some into the nose when it cools down. Repeat this few times in a day.