Natural Asthma Treatments
Asthma is a chronic lung condition which causes difficulty in breathing. Bronchial tubes in the lungs become inflamed. The muscles surrounding the bronchial tubes become tight as well as mucus is produced. These narrows the airways. If asthma is left untreated, it may result in the hospitalization and may even be fatal. It should not be self-treated and a doctor’s supervision is necessary. But certain natural remedies for asthma are beneficial in treating the condition. Following lines provide some natural treatments for asthma.
Best Natural Asthma Treatments:
- Every night roast some grams and eat them. Later drink a glass of warm milk. This is an efficient remedy for asthma.
- On a slow flame, warm a ripe banana and mash it. Also sprinkle black pepper on it. It gives instant relief from the nasal congestion.
- Wash holy basil leaves thoroughly and sprinkle some black salt on those leaves. Eat them to get relief from the asthma.
- Ground basil leaves and add 13 ml of fresh honey to the paste. Consume this mixture when you experience an asthma attack.
- Make paste from mustard oil or ghee and rock salt and rub it on the chest. It is very beneficial in avoiding further asthma attacks. This is another best natural remedy for asthma.
- Every morning try to consume 3 – 4 dry figs. These are very helpful in curing asthma attack.
- Add 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds to a glass of water and boil it until it reduces 1/3 quantity. Cool the decoction and have it.
- Mix a tablespoon each of safflower seeds and homey and consume it once in a day. This gives relief from the symptoms of asthma.
- To a glass of warm milk, add a a tablespoon of turmeric powder. This is the most effective remedy in keeping the asthma attacks at the bay.
- Make paste from banyan root, Indian gooseberry and honey and eat it. One can have this once in a day.
- Add 10 cloves of garlic to a glass of milk and boil it. Strain it and allow it to cool. Drink this mixture to get relief reduce asthma attacks.
- Another simple and easy remedy for curing asthma is add a tablespoon of ginger juice to a glass of lemon juice and drink it.