Natural Remedies for Diarrhea
Diarrhea is a frequent and/or loose stools. It can be caused due to excessive alcohols, antibiotics, laxatives, magnesium supplements, caffeine, spoiled foods, drugs, bacterial infection, contaminated, indigestion, poor diet, etc. Diarrhea is also a symptom of Crohn’s disease, IBS, ulcerative colitis, inflammatory bowel disease, etc. based on the additional symptoms. Loose stools and diarrhea is usually treated with herbs, diet and drugs depending the severity of the condition. Certain natural remedies for diarrhea can be effective as they do not have any adverse effects.
Natural Remedies for Diarrhea:
- Add half a tablespoon each of lemon juice, ginger juice and a quarter tablespoon of pepper powder and consume this twice in a day. This is an effective remedy for diarrhea.
- Consume mango nut powder with water.
- For getting instant relief from diarrhea eat a banana with curd. This is the most efficient natural remedy for diarrhea.
- Add a tablespoon of ginger juice to boiling water and consume this after 30 minutes.
- Make paste with lemon and add salt to it. Consume 1 tablespoon of this paste thrice in a day. This is another useful treatment for diarrhea.
- To a glass of water, add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and consume after every meals.
- Boil water and allow it to cool. Add 3 tablespoons of black pepper powder and 1 Â½ tablespoon of kelp to two cups of water. Take this after a gap of every 2 – 3 hours.
- Drink plenty of water as the body gets dehydrated when you are diarrhea.
- Add honey to water and drink it. This helps in treating diarrhea.
- White cumin seeds and fennel roasted together will be effective if taken 3 grams after every 3 hours.
- For soothing effect, drink blackberry tea.
- If you suffer from stomach pain, have ginger tea.
- Drink coconut water and rice water for curing diarrhea.