Natural Treatments for Obesity
Obesity is a bodily condition characterized by excessive accumulation or storage of fat in the adipose tissues. Usually, this is present in those who intake excess food and an inactive life. During menopause and after pregnancy, women become more obese. This causes serious health conditions. Some natural remedies for obesity can be followed as they do not have any adverse effects on the body.
Natural Treatments for Obesity:
- Mix 2 tablespoons of lime juice, a tablespoon of honey in a glass of water. You can also add some pepper to the solution and can drink it regularly. This is the simple remedy for obesity.
- Do not consume excess salt as it is one of the factor for increasing weight.
- Walking is another best exercise for reducing weight naturally without following any remedies or treatments.
- Regularly consume tomato in the early hours and even in the form of salads.
- Instead of taking 2 large meals during the lunch and dinner, try to eat 5 – 6 small meals with an interval of 2 – 3 hours in the day.
- Honey is another best natural obesity remedy. Consume a tablespoon of honey on an empty stomach.
- Dairy products such as butter, cheese and meats must be avoided as they have high amounts of fat.
- Spices such as black pepper, cinnamon, ginger, etc are beneficial for weight reduction. Twice a day, drink ginger tea.
- Consume more fruits and vegetables as well as foods which are low in calories.
- After meals, drink a glass of warm water daily. This aids in curing obesity naturally.
- As soon as you wake up, exercise for about 30 minutes.
- Avoid potato and rice as they contain higher amounts of carbohydrates. Wheat is a good cereal for treating obesity naturally.
- Mint is another beneficial herb for reducing weight. Have some vegetables and salads with it.
- Add two tablespoons of lemon juice to water and drink it. It aids in reducing weight. You can have it frequently.
- Avoid foods which are rich in calories like highly refined foods, butter, sweets, ice cream and chocolates.
- In diet, try to include vitamin B12 supplements.