Health Benefits of Vinegar
Vinegar is one of the most popular natural health remedies. It was used for different ailments in the past. History says that Hippocrates used vinegar as a medicine and an antiseptic. It produces many health benefits. Listed below are health benefits of vinegar:
- Soak vinegar on a cloth and apply it to the sunburns. Even you can take bath of vinegar to reduce the effects of sunburn.
- Vinegar helps to reduce weight loss. Add a teaspoon of it in a glass of water and consume it everyday.
- It is a good remedy for arthritis.
- It is used to treat dandruff as it restores the pH of the scalp. Apply a 50/50 mixture of vinegar and water to the scalp and leave it for sometime. Wash the hair thoroughly with warm water.
- Insect stings and bites are relieved quickly by pouring vinegar on it.
- It works effectively on warts but takes time to cure.
- Add a teaspoon of vinegar in a glass of water and consume the mixture. It helps with bowel functioning, digestion, preventing ulcers and cholesterol.
- To get relieved from hiccups, take a teaspoon or two of vinegar.
- Mix 5% of vinegar in any solution and consume. It can kill 99% of bacteria, 80% of germs and 82% of molds.
- Taking bath in some vinegar mixed in water helps to cure urinary tract infections.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of vinegar and honey in enough of hot water. Consume the mixture. It helps to cure weight loss and headaches.
- Vinegar fights against food cravings.
- It can help to cure eczema, aging brown spots and other skin related conditions.