How to Whiten the Skin Naturally
Dark complexion or dark skin can happen due to many reasons. The common cause for dark skin is heredity. Skin disorders, exposure to sun’s radiations and hyper-pigmentation too can cause skin to become dark. The skin becomes patchy and blemished if you do not protect your skin against these factors. Sunscreens are the best to whiten your tanned skin. One can prepare sunscreen masks to whiten the skin naturally.
There are several remedies that whiten the skin naturally and a few of them are given below. These are inexpensive and can be made with ingredients like buttermilk, oats, aloe vera, lemon juice, dandelion, honey, etc.
Natural Skin Whitening Masks or Sunscreens:
Tomato and Oatmeal Face Mask
- Mix tomato juice with oatmeal and curd. Apply this mask on the face.
- Leave it for 15 – 20 minutes and wash your face with cold water.
- It helps to remove the tan and lightens the skin.
Honey and Almond Face Mask
- Mix 1 tsp of honey with Â½ tsp almond oil, 1 tsp lemon juice and 1 tsp milk powder.
- Apply this mixture on the face and keep it for 15 minutes. Then wash the face.
- It brings glow to the skin and removes tan.
Almond and Milk Face Mask
- Soak a few almonds overnight and grind them using milk.
- Apply this paste on the face and keep it overnight. Wash your face with cold water in the morning.
- Continue this for 15 days, followed by twice a week.
Milk and Lime Face Mask
- Add a few drops of lime juice and 3 tsp milk to 1 tbsp of gram flour. Mix the ingredients well and this is very effective for whitening the dark skin.
- Apply this mask on the face and leave it for 15 – 20 minutes. Wash the face with cold water.
- Continue applying this mask for 4 weeks, followed by 1 time a week.
Tomato Juice and Lime Face Mask
- Mix tomato juice with a few drops of lime juice. Apply on the face.
- Keep it for 15 – 20 minutes and wash the face.
- Repeat this twice a day for 2 weeks.
Mint Leaves Face Mask
- Grind fresh mint leaves and apply this paste on the face.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and wash the face with cold water.
- Repeat this for 2 weeks.