Neem Oil â€“ Natural Cure for Eczema
is a very beneficial Indian tree that has many medicinal properties. It has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, regenerative and moisturizing properties and also has fatty acids and vitamin E that help to treat many skin diseases. When consumed, it helps to boost up the immune system. It also regulates the blood circulation, respiratory and digestive systems. In simple words to say, all the parts of the neem plant contain all medicinal and healing properties against many disease conditions.
also known as dermatitis is a common skin condition. It can be chronic or acute in nature and affects mostly the sensitive skin. Many medications are available to treat the condition but natural neem remedy is found to be the best to treat and cure the condition.
Neem Oil – Natural Cure for Eczema
- Neem oil provides relief againts the eczema infected skin. It has two active compounds called nimbin and nimbidin, which are anti-inflammatory in nature. They help to inhibit the recurrent infections in the skin.
- Neem oil is anti-inflammatory and it helps to reduce the irritation and redness of the affected area.
- The antibacterial nature of neem prevents the secondary infections that may be caused due to blood eruptions or fluids of eczema lesions.
- It also contains natural anti-histamine that helps to slow down the infection and provides relief.
How to Use Neem Oil to Cure Eczema
- Firstly while going for neem remedy, you should avoid using soap based cleansers as they make the skin dry. Use neem oil based creams, cleansers, emollients and lotions.
- Neem oil can be added to lukewarm water and the water can be used to take bath. This will produce hydrating effect on the infected eczema skin.
- Neem oil based creams can be used to moisturize the fingers that would help in reducing the itching produced by eczema.