Acupuncture for Face-Lift Procedures
Acupuncture is a traditional treatment method for many health illnesses and conditions. It uses sharp and small needles that are inserted into certain points to stimulate the energy flow throughout the body.
Acupuncture for face-lift procedures
is a modern technique that too uses the same concept of acupuncture and moreover a less invasive method than cosmetic surgery.
Acupuncture for Face-Lift Procedure – When Is It Needed?
- Face-lift procedures are necessary when the outward signs of aging appear on neck and face and the person no longer wants to remain with aging skin.
- This procedure can also be a medical necessity in the condition where eyelids droop and interfere with the vision.
- Wrinkling, drooping and sagging which are the common aging signs can be manipulated by improving the facial skin and neck appearance.
- The surgical face-lift procedure is known as rhytidectomy. It is performed in the following way:
- An incision is made all over the ear, followed by the hairline over the forehead and all over the other ear.
- Now the skin is pulled back in such a way that the fat and muscles are readjusted to remove the puffiness and fill the sagging.
- The skin is then pulled over the facial feature and excess skin is removed in this method.
- The bagginess is eliminated and wrinkles are smoothed out in the face-life procedure.
- This is known as facial-toning or facial rejuvenation procedure. This takes a period of 3 to 4 months or 3 weeks.
- Acupuncture uses small needles that are inserted on pressure points on the face. The points are the key locations of the meridians where the energy flows throughout the body.
- Needles are inserted into the acupuncture points in the face so that the energy is flows freely. It thus restores the face and gives it a younger and beautiful look.
People who are interested to put forth the effort in making their skin rejuvenated and toned can opt to acupuncture for face-lift procedure. The treatment tightens and tones the facial skin and neck muscles and gives the person an experience of clearer skin and increased energy.