Natural Treatments for Loss of Sexual Appetite
Sexual appetite, also known as libido changes frequently due to certain physical and emotional factors
. Natural treatments for loss of sexual appetite
are very helpful and even improve the general health of a person. Stress, fatigue, child birth, disease and relationship among partners are certain factors that cause this condition.
Certain medications like antihypertensives and antidepressants cause loss of appetite. Women after reaching the stage of menopause also lose the sexual desire due to hormonal changes and certain other problems.
Here are the
natural treatments for loss of sexual appetite
- Essential oils like clary sage and ylang ylang favor sensuality and relaxation. Even rose essential oil helps in improving the sexual desire.
- To build in the harmony and calm, put a mixture of 4 drops each of clary sage and ylang ylang oil or geranium and sandalwood oil in a vaporizer. You can also use rose oil instead of the former oils. You can also use pulverized form of oils.
- Mix 3 drops of geranium oil with 2 drops of clary sage oil and ylang ylang oil and add to 2 tsp of sweet almond oil or any vegetable oil which is cold pressed. Apply this oil mixture on the legs, back and abdomen and massage these areas.
- This is a therapy wherein herbal products are used as nutritional supplements. Plant tinctures and teas made from herbs can be consumed to reduce loss of sexual appetite.
- Women should consume a few drops of raspberry leaves tincture mixed in Â½ a cup of water or a cup of raspberry leaves tea in the evenings.
- Both men and women should consume tea made from chamomile or verbena plants that produce calming effects.
- An unhealthy diet and diet lacking all nutritional values is also one of the factors for loss of sexual appetite. As a part of natural treatment, consume foods rich in vitamins.
- Men should quit smoking and also reduce the amount of alcohol consumption.
The above mentioned are a few natural treatments for loss of sexual appetite.