Health Benefits of Boswellia
Boswellia, a herbal plant that is present in the form of gummy resin has got many medicinal properties. The amazing
health benefits of boswellia
has made it a wonderful herb and has been used for thousands of years. This herb is found in the hilly regions of India and the Indian healers used this to treat disease conditions like pulmonary disease, diarrhea, ringworm, etc due to its anti-inflammatory nature.
Listed below are the
health benefits of boswellia:
- Boswellia is very effective in providing relief from pains.
- The anti inflammatory property of boswellia is useful in treating the swelling and pain produced by any health ailment.
- It is also beneficial in treating arthritic conditions such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, skeletal muscle pain, joint pains and gout,
- It is also effective in treating back pain and lymphadenopathy.
- Boswelia has got anti cancerous properties and therefore used in treating cancers.
- It is also beneficial in eliminating any foul odor from the body.
- It is a good herb for improving eye vision.
- It is considered as a wound healer herb and therefore, it can treat any kind of injury and make the wound heal faster.
- Boswellia herb is also effective for improving the mental concentration and even the intelligence levels of an individual, thus toning the brain.
- It helps in eliminating toxin substances from the body system.
- It also treats conditions like constipation, indigestion, intestinal disturbances, tastelessness and stomach problems.
- It is very effective in enabling proper liver functioning and secretions of liver i.e bile juices.
- It is helpful in treating dysentery and diarrhea conditions.
- It has got aphrodisiac properties which helps in improving the count and quality of sperm.
- Boswellia is very effective in fighting away urinary tract infections and also a diuretic.
- It even treats and cures heart related conditions and makes the heart healthy.
The above mentioned are the various