Top 14 Natural Cures for Pimples
You have to attend a very important party the following day and you notice a zit popping out from your cheeks. This will be the most depressing situation and nothing can be as embarrassing as getting pimples all over the face. This is one of the common problems experienced by youth these days. The following article gives out the
top 14 natural cures for pimples
that are harmless and can cause no harmful effects. There are many natural remedies that help in treating the pimples and any such zits on the face. Follow these simple
top 14 natural cures for pimples
to have a clear, clean and radiating skin.
Listed below are the
top 14 natural cures for pimples:
- Garlic is one of the effective natural cures for pimples that has antibiotic properties. Mash about 8 garlic cloves to make a paste and apply this to your face avoiding the eye region. Leave as such for about 5 minutes and then rinse your face with warm water. This gives an instant relief from pimples and also helps in preventing their recurrence.
- Take about 25 grams of mashed raspberry and also prepare a paste of 1 teaspoon each finely grounded oatmeal and plain yogurt. Mix mashed raspberry with this mixture and apply on the affected face region. Leave for about 10 minutes and wash the face. This helps in clearing away the blemishes from the face and also makes the skin clean and more beautiful on regular application.
- Tea tree oil usually used for aroma therapeutic purposes contains cosmetic properties too. On direct topical application to the affected face, it gives relief from pimples effectively.
- Peel out one raw potato and grate it. Put this grated potato in a piece of cloth and make a pad out of it. Gently rub this pad all over the face in a circular motion for about 5 minutes and then rinse your face. This helps in removing the pimples, scars and blemishes and also removes tans and protects from sunburns.
- Grind a few nutmegs and add it to milk. Apply the mixture to the face and this is very beneficial in curing pimples and scars.
- Take an orange peel and make a paste of it. Apply the paste to the affected area and you will surely get the desired results.
- Take a raw papaya and blend it along with its seeds. Apply this freshly prepared puree on the pimples. This is also one more beneficial remedy against scars and blemishes.
- Peel a cucumber and grate it. Apply this grated mixture to the affected face and neck. This helps in getting rid of of pimples and also prevents from their recurrence on regular use.
- Make a mixture of honey and cinnamon powder to make a fine paste. Apply this mixture before going to bed and leave it the whole night. Wash your face the early next morning and repeat this for at least 2 weeks to get rid of pimples permanently.
- Obtain the leaves of strawberry, blackberry and raspberry and boil about 50 grams of leaf mixture in one liter of water. Boil for about 3 minutes and then infuse it for 5 minutes. This can be used as a face wash for getting rid of itching skin caused by pimples. This face wash also reduces the recurrence of pimples on the skin.
- Add fresh lime juice to milk and boil. Use this mixture to wash your face everyday to get rid of pimples.
- Mix rose water and lime juice and apply this mixture to the affected skin. Leave it for about 30 minutes and then rinse your face with lukewarm water.
- Powder and roast pomegranate skin and mix it with lime juice. Apply this mixture over the pimples and wash after drying. This is one of the best effective natural cures for pimples.
- Ground sesame seeds and add water to prepare a paste of it. Apply this paste over the pimples. This is even effective for treating allergies, rashes and pimple scars.
The above are the
top 14 natural cures for pimples.
These are very effective and beneficial for treating pimple affected skin.