Quick Natural Tips for Beautiful and Glowing Skin
Our skin faces a constant shower of chemicals everyday from pollutants to chemically formulated beauty products that strip of the skin from its natural balance. Here are certain
quick natural tips for beautiful and glowing skin
that help you in attaining a healthy, clear and glowing skin complexion. There are many natural ways in which you can be beautiful for longer periods without suffering from any side effects of the chemicals.
Let us go through these
quick natural tips for beautiful and glowing skin:
– The simple and chemical free skin cleanser found in your own kitchen is milk. Just dip a cotton ball in unboiled milk and wipe your face using it. It clears away the dirt that usually settles in the pores. Another good cleanser is almond oil. It is an effective cleanser and also protects the skin around the eyes.
– Take 1 tablespoon of orange juice, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and 1 cup yogurt and mix them thoroughly to form a paste. Apply this paste on your face and leave it for about 15 minutes. Clean off using a wet tissue and you could really observe a glowing complexion. For dry skin, use a mixture of honey and cooked oatmeal.
Skin Nourishment and Bleach
– Protein mask is effective for nourishing your face. For this, you need to soak one tablespoon black gram and 4 almonds in water overnight and blend them to form a paste. Apply this mask to your face and wash after half an hour. Along with nourishing your skin, it also bleaches your skin.
Wrinkle Prevention and Softer Skin
– For wrinkle-free and soft skin, you can apply pure Castor oil. Massaging your skin regularly with this oil slows down the process of aging evident on your skin.
– Take 1 tablespoon of honey and blend it with 2 tablespoons of milk. Apply this mixture to the face and wash it off. This is an excellent skin conditioner.
– Rubbing a raw potato on your face removes the skin blemishes and gives a clear and clean skin.
Sun Protection Lotion
– Take equal amounts of rose water and glycerin. Mix them with cucumber juice and prepare a concoction. Refrigerate the mixture and use it as a lotion.
These are some of the
quick natural tips for beautiful and glowing skin.
These can be tried out at your home itself without any effort. Try them out and attain a beautiful glowing skin.