Tips For Naturally Glowing And Fair Skin
Everyone wants to look beautiful. Looking beautiful naturally means having a healthy,
glowing and fair skin,
free of wrinkles and scars. Go to your local stores and you will find dozens of creams and lotions claiming a soft, fair and glowing skin. Have you ever wondered, how many of them contain harmful chemicals? Why not try these simple tips for getting a glowing and fair skin naturally?
Tips for obtaining a fair and glowing skin
- Use a face mask made of honey and egg white. This gently removes tan from your face.
acts as a natural cleanser. Mix some milk with cucumber juice, apply it on your face and rinse it off after 15 minutes.
- Lemon acts a natural cleanser. Grapes soften your skin. Apply a mixture of lemon juice and grapes with egg white on your face. Leave it for 20 minutes before rinsing it off with warm water. This is especially useful for oily skin. Warning!! Your skin may feel a tingling sensation. This is due to lemon. However, this is not harmful.
- Applying a mixture of
milk and honey
on your face gives you a glowing skin.
- Mix yogurt with ground almonds and honey. Apply this paste on your face and leave it for about 10-15 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Rub lemon wedges all over your face and leave it for 20 minutes before washing it off with cold water. Warning!! Don’t use this if you have dry skin.
- For oily skin, excess oil can be removed by rubbing
- Mixture of lemon, honey and vegetable oil is a very good moisturizer for dry skin. Apply this mask regularly for 10 minutes.
- Mix orange peel powder (dried under sun) with milk. Apply this paste and leave it for 25 minutes before washing off. This paste acts as a natural bleach.
- Make a paste of red
sandalwood and milk
. Apply regularly on your face to obtain a glowing skin.
- To obtain fair skin, make a paste of raw turmeric and milk cream and apply it on your face regularly. Wash if off after 20 minutes.
- Apply steam to your face once a week to remove dirt from your face. A few neem leaves or eucalyptus oil (oil extracted from eucalyptus leaves) can be added to water. After steaming, splash cold water to your face and pat it with a dry towel. This also helps in removal of blackheads.
Use these simple techniques to obtain a naturally young,
glowing and fair skin